- Chinese scientists discovered a new mechanism by which mitochondria regulate protein homeostasis in cells
- World Record of 64T Pulsed Magnetic Field with Flattop achieved at the Wuhan National High Magnetic Field Center
- Chinese Scholars Made Important Progress in the Research on the Mechanism of Age-Related Hearing Loss
The Research Fund For International Young Scientists
- The Research Fund for International Young Scientists supports foreign young scientists to conduct basic research in mainland China in all areas of science, engineering and health research which are covered by NSFC with the aim to promote sustainable academic collaboration and exchanges between Chinese and foreign young scientists. Grantees are also eligible for renewing the Fund once based on review and selection.
- In the early 1980s, in order to promote science and technology system reform in our country, the transformation of scientific research funds, academician of Chinese academy of sciences, 89 (division members), sent a letter to the central party committee and the state council suggested that draw lessons from international successful experience, set up for the national natural science foundation of China, the CPC central committee and the state council's approval.Then, under the loving care of comrade deng xiaoping, the state council on February 14, 1986 approved the establishment of the national natural science fund committee (hereinafter referred to as "the natural science foundation").
The NSFC International cooperation agency, Project management approach and Project guide. And The Research Fund for International Young Scientists
The Research Fund for International Young Scientists
You can from this column fast comprehensive understanding of NSFC research foundation for young scholars of foreign relatedRead more>>
Policies and Regulations
You can from this column fast comprehensive understanding of NSFC international cooperation related policies, regulations,Read more>>
You can from this column fast comprehensive understanding of NSFC relevant newsletters, journals and other publications.Read more>>